Wednesday, October 22, 2008

To Baja or not to Baja?

Alright?

Nothing reall of note in the last few days, went to tikal which was a mayan ruin which was awesome, and then again to another in palenque, now that I'm in mexico. Yesterday was another travelling day, and tomorrow I'm headed off to Agua Azul, a waterfally type of thing near here with different levels of waters and blue water and stuff. I would describe it more interestingly if it wasn't so hot in this internet cafe. But it is. Hot.

Anyway, then after that I'll be making my way on a overnight bus. I am told the buses in mexico are the taj mahals of buses so I am quite excited about the comfort in which I am soon to travel. Also a little confused why anyone would use buses and the taj mahal in an analogy. Stupid Brandon.

Anyway, where to after that remains at this stage a mystery. I would love to spend a bit of time on the capital, then maybe head to some of the western highland cities like guanajuato and zacatecas and guadelajara but time is running out somewhat. I think now, as the title suggests that I may get a flight to cabo san lucas at the point of baja california (the big finger looking thing)and then make my way up from there. Which is in itself quite a long way. Early days yet though so we'll just have to hold our collective breaths and see whee I go. I know, again another cliffhanger to leave you with...

Righto then, hope you're all well,


Brandon

No comments: